17th April 2017, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in preparatory institute, Aurangabad?

I want to know what type of question are asked in the service preparatory institute, Aurangabad entrance exam. Please guide me.

29th April 2023, 03:02 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in preparatory institute, Aurangabad?

Entrance exams for Service preparatory institutes may include questions on general knowledge, current affairs, logical reasoning, numerical ability, and language proficiency. The exams may also test the candidate's aptitude for the specific service, such as the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) or Indian Police Service (IPS), and may include questions on decision-making, leadership, and ethics.

It is advisable to check the official website of the Service preparatory institute in Aurangabad you are interested in for detailed information on the entrance exam, including the exam pattern, syllabus, and types of questions asked. Additionally, candidates can also refer to previous year's question papers and mock tests to get an idea of the types of questions asked in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?