8th March 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.Tech for 29 years old PCM female candidate?

Hi, I am 28 years old candidate. I did my 12TH PCM and I want to do B.Tech now. So, what are my chances of getting admission into B.Tech? I am a female candidate.

15th April 2018, 05:35 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Tech for 29 years old PCM female candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech course being a 29 years 12th standard PCM stream female student. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech course. If you are not interested to pursue B.Tech course through regular mode because of your age, then you can take admission in B.Tech Correspondence course.
15th April 2018, 08:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Tech for 29 years old PCM female candidate?

To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. You have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course. There is maximum age limit to appear in some engineering entrance examinations and for admission in some institutes. So, you have to check the eligibility criteria required before applying for admission to B.Tech course in any institute or for an entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?