7th September 2013, 02:09 PM
shamin hossain

How to be a sub inspector?

Respected sir, i m now grduate. From tripura.my dream & hoby police sub- inspector. What i do for my success? Plz reply sir

12th September 2015, 07:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a sub inspector?

Recruitment for the post of sub inspector in Tripura is carried out by Tripura Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria required to become sub inspector in Tripura are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate should have knowledge of Bengali.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 20 years to 27 years .The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

Selection Procedure:

Physical Efficiency Test,

Written Examination and

Personality Test.

The physical requirements for a Sub Inspector are as under :

Height :

*For male candidate -168 cm.There is relaxation in height for ST candidate by 5 cm.

*For female candidate -152 cm.

Chest :

*For male candidate -79 Cms (un-expanded) and 84 Cms (expanded) for those with height of 168.00 Cms and above 76 Cms (un-expanded) and 81 Cms (expanded) for those with lesser height.

*For female candidate - It is not applicable in the case of female candidate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?