5th August 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in USA being a 24 years old Diploma in Information Technology female candidate?

Hello,
I am 24 years old female candidate. I have passed my Diploma in Information Technology from Government Polytechnic College. Now I want to study in USA. Kindly let me know how can I do B.Tech in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  2. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in US/UK if pursuing Diploma in Information Technology?
  4. How to pursue Nanotechnology course being a candidate of Diploma in Information Technology?
  5. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  6. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  7. Whether B.Tech(Information & Technology) will be valuable in coming 5-6 years?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  9. Where to study B.Tech between USA and India being a Civil Engineer diploma holder? Duration B.Tech in USA?
  10. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?
  11. Scholarship to study PG Diploma courses in USA?
  12. Can I study Electrical engineering in Top colleges after Diploma from USA?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
  16. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
  17. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission in diploma in information technology?
24th July 2023, 06:28 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in USA being a 24 years old Diploma in Information Technology female candidate?

• The eligibility requirements for B.Tech programs in the US vary from university to university. However, most universities require that you have a diploma in a related field with a good GPA. You may also need to take the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
  • There are many top universities in the US that offer B.Tech programs. Do some research to find universities that are a good fit for you, based on your interests and career goals.
  • Once you have found a few universities that you are interested in, contact the admissions offices directly. They will be able to tell you more about the program and the application process.
  • In order to apply to a B.Tech program in the US, you will need to have your academic transcripts translated and evaluated. You may also need to provide letters of recommendation and other supporting documents.
  • The application deadlines for B.Tech programs in the US can vary, so it is important to apply early. This will give you the best chance of being accepted.
  • The cost of studying in the US can be expensive. However, there are many scholarships and grants available for international students. You can find more information about scholarships and grants on the websites of universities and other organizations.
The top universities in the US for B.Tech:
  • University of California, Berkeley: UC Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. It is one of the leading universities in the world for engineering.

• Stanford University: Stanford University is a private research university located in Stanford, California. It is a top university for engineering and has a strong research focus.

• Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): MIT is a private research university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is another leading university in the world for engineering.

• Purdue University: Purdue University is a public research university located in West Lafayette, Indiana. It is a top university for engineering and has a strong research focus.

• University of Texas at Austin: UT Austin is a public research university located in Austin, Texas. It is a top university for engineering and has a strong research focus.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?