19th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study MBBS for 27 years of BiPC female candidate?

Hi Friends,
I am 27 years old female candidate. I did my BiPC and I want to do MBBS now. So, what are my chances of getting admission into MBBS as I am a female candidate. Waiting for your reply.

22nd September 2015, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study MBBS for 27 years of BiPC female candidate?

There is no upper age limit for admission in private medical colleges in India. Therefore, don't worry about your age. If you are looking for admission in government medical college then you have to worry because there is an upper age limit of 25 years.

Hence, there is no need to worry about age as there are private medical colleges for you. All you have to do is be prepared for the medical entrance exams.
23rd September 2015, 08:09 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to study MBBS for 27 years of BiPC female candidate?

I am happy to say you that there is no age limit to take admission in the private medical colleges in India. You should not worry about the age if you are seeking admission in MBBS in private medical colleges. But if you seeking admission in any Government college then you should worry as the upper age limit for taking admission in a Government medical college is 25 years.
So, prepare for the entrance exam and you can apply in the private medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?