24th July 2012, 10:03 AM
neeta mehta 12

How to study Physics and become a lecturer? I am a 30 years old female in SC category

i am 30 years female sc category done my mbbs 2012 but want to change my career i want to study physics and become a lecturer or do a govt job what are the options for me can i do bsc phy major from ignou than apply for jam iit for msc physics and than clear net please tell me as i want to study physics for my remaining life .

15th May 2016, 09:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Physics and become a lecturer? I am a 30 years old female in SC category

If you do not have Mathematics as main paper in 10+2 you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc Physics.

After pursuing bachelor degree you can pursue master degree and then become eligible for appearing for NET examination.

NET examination is conducted twice every year by UGC for recruitment of candidates as lecturer. There is no age limit to appear for examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?