29th August 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Change of subjects from taxation to plain is possible in B.Com?

I am a student of B.Com (taxation) and I cleared 1st and 2nd semester. Now I want to change my subject from taxation to plain. Is it possible?

30th August 2016, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of subjects from taxation to plain is possible in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Com (taxation) and I cleared 1st and 2nd semester. Now I want to change my subject from taxation to plain. Is it possible?
Usually it is not possible to change the course after 1st year completion. But you can contact your college department for the same. Many colleges will not accept to change from one major to another. If they agree to shift the course from B.Com taxation to plain B.com then you can change or you have to continue your graduation in the same. There is no other way, so you have to contact your college for the change in course.
30th August 2016, 06:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of subjects from taxation to plain is possible in B.Com?

Yes, you can change your subject from taxation to plain after completing your first and second semester. To do so, you need to write an application to the University under which you are studying, stating about your issue in details. If the University will allow you to change your subject after a year, then only you can definitely change your subject. Otherwise I am sorry to say that it is not possible by other means.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?