8th July 2011, 09:43 PM
vishu chowdhary

Which is the best course after B.Com for to earn good salary being week in Maths?

hii sir my name is vishal i am doing b.com 2nd year so please tell me which is the best course after b.com for earning good salary but sir my maths is weak..

8th July 2011, 11:12 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Which is the best course after B.Com for to earn good salary being week in Maths?

hi vishu
well you may go for bca or mca by ignou that has more computer knowledge with minimum maths
this will surely provide you a job with good salary
best of luck
8th July 2011, 11:31 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course after B.Com for to earn good salary being week in Maths?

hi dear
you can do chattered accountant but as you had told you are week in math so you can go for CS, ICWAI , MBA , or LLB etc........

this depend upon you

good luck
8th July 2011, 11:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishu chowdhary View Post
hii sir my name is vishal i am doing b.com 2nd year so please tell me which is the best course after b.com for earning good salary but sir my maths is weak..
If You are Weak in Maths and Interested to study Further to get good jobs in future, then please dont worry, I think you have to do MBA Course after completing your B.com and you are weak in maths then you will not face any problem in MBA because in MBA there will be no Maths Subject And after completing MBA you will get good jobs in top MNC Companies.

But to get admission in MBA course, You need to apply for the CAT/MAT entrance examination and please do this course only when if your communication skills was good because communication was play very important role in MBA Course and without communication skills MBA course are waste. To get admission in Top Colleges you need to crack the Entrance examination and also crack the GD and Interview Round.

So, To get admission in MBA you need to complete your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university with Minimum 50% marks.

So, After B.com I Think MBA is the best course for you and you can Opt Marketing Field as a Major Subject in this course and after completing MBA you will get good salary package in top companies Otherwise you can also Do M.com Course after B.com, So please think and then choose courses according to your Interest.
8th July 2011, 11:54 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

hello
As you are weak in maths that is your weakest part.
but as you complete your b.com you can further pursue your post graduation studies in MBA and this will help you earn a good salary
other options you can go for are :
you can apply for the post of PO in banks such as SBI /CORPORATION
you can apply as a computer operator if you do a short term course in computer with your B.COMdegree
9th July 2011, 12:29 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
You are weak in mathematics only no.Don't be worry.
There are a lot of carrier opportunities for you.After B.Com you can opt for MBA.
You can go for the ICWAI and CS also,as you will get direct admission in the Intermediate stage of these courses.

Best Wishes....
9th July 2011, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

if you are interested in accounting stuff, you can appear for CA, the best carer profile for any accounting professional students.

MBA covers broad areas like management, finance, HR and deals with taking management decisions like investment, studying market, analysis etc.

after B.COM i think MBA is the best course. You can specialize in which ever field you are interested. Since you have picked commerce as your stream there is no better option available.

all the best
9th July 2011, 01:38 AM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Hello, there are so many whose maths is weak, but they are successful so don't worry about maths. I would suggest you to go for MBA, not much maths is required and so you can do well there. There are various other sectors like BPO too. Remember its your communication skills which matter now a days, so keep improving on it.

Best of luck. if any doubts remain feel free to ask.
9th July 2011, 06:13 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

after B.COM you go for higher study that
will help you to find out good job.

you go for M.COM

MBA

CA
ICWA

CS

or other govt. services.

* you also apply for banking , clerical or PO job..
9th July 2011, 11:15 AM
RahiKhan

If you are weak in Maths so you can go for MCA after which you can easily join the IT sector.It would surely give you salary that is good enough,and also it does not require much of Maths.
Make your decision carefully.
Best of Luck.
10th July 2011, 08:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Actually there is no need for you to do any course after B.Com to earn a high salary job. You just need to first find a suitable job and give your 100% to it and you can get a heavy salary. But if you are still looking for higher education or a course with not much of Maths, then M.Com is the one that you need to go. This will be really easy for you as you are a B.Com graduate. If you are not happy with M. Com then you can try M.B.A.
19th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the pay package after b.com and can i pursue ias after it?
24th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

helo..its lyk um not interested n doing mba bcoz many students r opting for mba only n its geting common..and i am nt dat gud n studies..so plz suggest wot should i l do afr ma graduatn..um n final yr now..!!!
pritika
21st October 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

iam in 3rd sem of b.com n i want to earn high salary.n iam not good at communication but too good at studies.plz suggest me
24th October 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

thanx to all.....bt sir mene suna h ki CAT ka test clear krne ke liye math important h..is this true?????kya math difficult hoga sir..
24th October 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which is the best course after B.Com for to earn good salary being week in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauri2011 View Post
Dear Friend,
You are weak in mathematics only no.Don't be worry.
There are a lot of carrier opportunities for you.After B.Com you can opt for MBA.
You can go for the ICWAI and CS also,as you will get direct admission in the Intermediate stage of these courses.

Best Wishes....
mam mene suna h ki CAT ka test clear krne ke liye math jruri hota h.......to kya vo difficult hoga
24th October 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
If You are Weak in Maths and Interested to study Further to get good jobs in future, then please dont worry, I think you have to do MBA Course after completing your B.com and you are weak in maths then you will not face any problem in MBA because in MBA there will be no Maths Subject And after completing MBA you will get good jobs in top MNC Companies.

But to get admission in MBA course, You need to apply for the CAT/MAT entrance examination and please do this course only when if your communication skills was good because communication was play very important role in MBA Course and without communication skills MBA course are waste. To get admission in Top Colleges you need to crack the Entrance examination and also crack the GD and Interview Round.

So, To get admission in MBA you need to complete your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university with Minimum 50% marks.

So, After B.com I Think MBA is the best course for you and you can Opt Marketing Field as a Major Subject in this course and after completing MBA you will get good salary package in top companies Otherwise you can also Do M.com Course after B.com, So please think and then choose courses according to your Interest.

thanku very much sir....sir can u tell me plz....is math is easy in CAT test or not????
26th December 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm dng 12th.. i like to do b.com. please guide me which course i hav to choose after b.com. i aim to earn more salary.
13th January 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

which is the best course in short fees,after B.com and tally for earn good package being week in maths?
25th February 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in taxation which course i do i want infornation about taxation course give me advice now i am working under CA. to get the knowledge of account and taxation
27th February 2012, 04:14 AM
michael_scofield

I am a plus two passed student. I passed plus two with physics,chemistry,mathematics and attained overall 75% marks. Which are the courses which leads me to get a high salary job? How can i join it? What are the job oppurtunities of studying that course?
Vishnu.m.kumar
12th June 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

hi. I am aniruddha.
which course can i do after b.com specialy in accountancy for a good(20000 n above) salary? Because my account is good n i am interested in it.
But i am week in theory subjects like economics.
So suggest me the courses where there are least theory subjects.
19th August 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

After graduate in b.com cs is the right choice pls suggest me?
14th November 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

My name is Faheem now am waiting for b.com final year result after result i want to do some technical course so,plz suggest me which course is best for me...
22nd November 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am Aftab having b.com 2nd year.please tell me that is ca good for me? i am weak in maths and also explane that for passing ipcc is qualifiying in each subject is needed? CA is my dream since childhood so please explain me good way for getting my dream.
5th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir !! Now I'm in first sem. & i'm int.in maths ; acc too but i can't decide after bcom which course i'm joint? suggest plz sir
25th March 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my B.com in 2012 with 75% marks and merit position. I have got Job In Punjab Power Corporation. Now one of my collegues is asking me to go to abroad for A better career..I'm really confused what to do? I am already earning good.
1st April 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.com 3rd year.plz sir say me what course i should take after doing b.com.is there any technical line after doing b.com.i am very confused sir.
6th August 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i have competed my 12th please tell me what do naw should i choose bcom or bba which would be better for me ?
i am not good in maths and i wanted to do MBA(HR) after completing my graduation SO PLEASE suggest me something so that i could get admission as soon as possible
31st December 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m satish i m f.y.b.com student after completing the b.com which corse is better can i get high salary bcoz my A/c is good so plz rpy me sir.
5th January 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am Ankur Malik
whts is highs salary cource after bechlor of commerce(B.com) and apply for job frogin...
Pls sir tell me........
5th January 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am Ankur Malik
whts is highs salary cource after bechlor of commerce(B.com) and apply for job frogin...
Pls sir tell me........
10th March 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

which course is good after b.com with 46% to earn good salary, i am good in maths and also in accountancy
1st April 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

if i want to become ca did it is neccessary to take math though i have accounts in class 11
17th June 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

after completing mba in finance then which kind of work we have to do and minimum salary.
21st July 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,im shakuntala frm karnataka.aftr b.com f i wnt to join icwa course thn wht shld i do?means s der any steps n any rules,regulations,plz tl me.
4th May 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am saurabh yadav study in 11nt my math is weak but i am what do ?12 Before what do of good salary give please give me good way
30th June 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name rahul i study 11th maths subject my maths is good pleace tell me whi ch line best after 12th good salary give me a good way
1st May 2016, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir my name is Rajnish Sharma ,I Live in delhi Sir I am confuse after 10 2( commerce stream ) sir please suggest me what to do after 12th sir good salary above 30000
19th May 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I has done graduation in 2008 than I join automotive company BT Nw I want do a course for settle our life so Wat should I do for getting good job and good salary????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?