27th December 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Information about railway services in accounts or auditing or taxation fields?

Iam a bcom degree holder and i want to do railway services in accounts or auditing or taxation fields or any other bcom eligible posts . Please give me the information about it. My email id is [email protected]

15th September 2014, 10:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about railway services in accounts or auditing or taxation fields?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a bcom degree holder and i want to do railway services in accounts or auditing or taxation fields or any other bcom eligible posts . Please give me the information about it. My email id is [email protected]

To join in Railway services there are entrance exam which are helded and you can apply for the RRB exam which is a All India Entrance Exam and there are certain qualification which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply.

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 18-30 years of age for General category candidates.

>> There are certain upper age relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST candidate it is 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.

>> Regarding the education qualification which is needed it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

If you satisfy all the above criteria needed for the exam then you can apply for the RRB Exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?