17th December 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Collection of admit card of BCECE? When is the date of BCECE exam?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. What is the date for collecting admit card of bcece and also date of examination 2015-16?

18th December 2015, 02:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collection of admit card of BCECE? When is the date of BCECE exam?

The application form for BCECE is not released. But as examination is mainly conducted in month of April.

So most probably the admit card will be available in month of March at its official website. The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in undergraduate courses after 10+2.

To get more information visit at www.bcece.nic.in.

18th December 2015, 06:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Collection of admit card of BCECE? When is the date of BCECE exam?

BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is conducted by Bihar State Education board for admission of candidates in different medical and engineering colleges.

To be eligible for engineering course, a candidate must have done 10+2 with PCM subjects and for medical course, PCB subjects are compuslory.

The notification for BCECE 2016 exam is not yet released. It is expected to be released in last week of February or in March. So, the dates are not specified yet. For latest updates, you can visit official website http://www.beceboard.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?