29th June 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better to study in between Sinhgad College of Engineering and MIT Institute of Design?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do my Bachelor's Degree but I am confused between 2 college. Kindly tell me which college is better between Sinhgad College of Engineering and MIT Institute of Design? Waiting for your reply!

30th June 2016, 06:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is better to study in between Sinhgad College of Engineering and MIT Institute of Design?

Singhad College of Engineering would be more better than MIT Institute of Design because of certain advantages:

1. It is more renowned college, so more private sector companies come here for placement of candidates in final year of engineering.

2. Better curriculum and good faculties to teach.

3. Good environment and better lab facilities for student to increase their horizon of knowledge and get placed in top companies.
1st July 2016, 12:09 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is better to study in between Sinhgad College of Engineering and MIT Institute of Design?

If you want to pursue graduation and you are little bit confused then let me clear your confusion.
According to me no any college is good or bad. You need to check and try to know every details about both the colleges.
The most important thing you need to check about campus selection.
Accordingto me you should opt Sinhgad college of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?