28th September 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting interview call from St. Stephens Delhi?

I have 92% in 12th PCM and 92% BFS in Science stream(ICSE board). Can I be called for interview at St Stephens Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?
  2. What are the chances of getting interview call after scoring 109 marks in ISRO electronics
  3. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  4. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  5. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  6. Scope of pursuing Ph.D from Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology, Delhi? What are the chances of positive result at Interview?
  7. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  8. Chances for call from BARC, IIIT, Allahabad & MNIT after GATE rank 3381? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the chances to get a call for SSC?
  10. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  11. Time duration of B.Sc physics classes in st.stephens college delhi?
  12. Can I be eligible to get a Job having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  13. What are my chances for interview after scoring 140? I have done my B.E in MPIE
  14. Will i get an interview call after scoring 225 AIR in GATE in Life Sciences Paper?
  15. Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?
  16. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  17. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  18. When will I expect SSB interview call?
22nd November 2014, 12:47 AM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Chances of getting interview call from St. Stephens Delhi?

The following are the minimum eligibility requirements for being called for interview for admission to various courses at St. Stephen's College, Delhi.

Economics- Science BFS

GEN 97.25
SC 94.25
ST 89.25

Mathematics

Gen 97
Sc 92.5
St 89

English

Gen 97.25
Sc 94.25
St 94.25

History
Gen 96.5
Sc 91.5
St 91.5

Philosophy

Gen 95.5
Sc 90.5
St 86.5

Sanskrit
Gen 65
St 60
St 55

As you see you have some little chances for some courses.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?