21st July 2010, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Biotechnology at graduation level besides professional course?

My son is doing 12th Std with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biotech with CBSE board. Can u pls suggest colleges offering biotechnology at graduation level besides professional course

Related Questions:
  1. Which competitive exams I have to appear for to pursue B.Sc or B.Tech in Genetics?
  2. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  3. Colleges offering Mtech in Biotechnology in India? GATE exam necessary for M.tech?
  4. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  5. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  6. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  7. Top 10 colleges offering B.Sc. biotechnology course -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
  9. Which colleges are offering Biotechnology management?
  10. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  11. List of top 10 colleges offering PG in Biotechnology?
  12. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  13. Which has more salary in India between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech
  14. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  15. Information about Join Entrance Test for admission in National Level Biotechnology universities offering MSc?
  16. Colleges in Bangalore offering distance PhD in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  18. List of M.Pharm colleges offering Biotechnology in Andhra Pradesh?
17th January 2012, 10:38 PM
adithyaparavastu

Smile Re: Colleges offering Biotechnology at graduation level besides professional course?

Hello sir,
you can get the detailed information regarding the biotechnology at graduation level in the following link
http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/CAREERS/biotech.htm

u can also get the detailed information regarding course offered fee structure and other details in their respective websites and you also download the college brochure from their respective websites.

all da best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?