27th May 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?

Hello friends, I am going to apply for Himachal Pradesh University entrance exam for BSc(Nursing) admission of this year. I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information regarding the important dates for this entrance exam. If you know the important dates then please inform me.

29th May 2018, 07:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?

HP BSc nursing entrance test 2018 will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University and this entrance exam is expected to be conducted in the first week of July 2018. To appear in the entrance exam it is mandatory that the female candidates registered themselves for the exam. The registration form will be available in the online mode on the official website. The process for online registration will be commenced from the third week of May 2018 and you can last register yourself for the examination to the second week of July 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?