20th January 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?

Hi im a SE Mech Student from Mumbai University.I want to pursue my MS from leading Universities in abroad.Can anybody suggest the best universities globally?And also the entrance exams required to be appeared for admission in those colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. For which entrance test to appear so as to do MS(Technical)? Best universities offering the MS course?
  2. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Universities offering Master of Surgery in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  6. List of universities offering MS(Aeronautics) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  8. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  10. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  15. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  16. Date of sale of B.Ed forms for upcoming year session?
  17. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. How may I do MS in USA? List of entrance exams I need to give along with cut-off score? I'm a commerce graduate from Mumbai university and completed Finance and Texation diplomas from Welligkar Institute of Management(Mumbai)
28th January 2011, 04:56 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?

Well to be able to take admission in top universities you need to have excellent academics,High GRE score....note: high GRE scores would get you more scholarship
ENTRANCE EXAM:: GRE scores are accepted.Also have to Take TOEFL
some of the top universities are
HARVARD,US
cornell,US
MIT,US
Colombia,US
Yale,US
Princeton,US
The above are also known as the IVY League the most prestigious on the planet
Cambridge,UK
Oxford,UK
University college,london
Take a look at world ranking of universities, you will find more for you::http://www.forbes.com/2010/09/16/wor...education.html
... it's forbes list very reliable
wishes
diego
29th January 2011, 03:45 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?

To pursue Ms u need to clear GRE exam ...and it would be better if also write TOEFL exam.
23rd June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?

for doing ms in oxford university how gre score will requried
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?