23rd December 2011, 06:52 PM
srinivasan13101990

Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?

hello everybody...
can anybody say is there any procedure to apply for ms in abroad without writing any entrance exams. or else no other way we have to write exams?
or suggest some good universities in india for ms also say how to apply for that universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  2. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  6. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  7. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  8. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  9. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  10. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?
  17. List of good Pharma universities in abroad -- [New]
  18. How to opt for BSc economics after scoring 94% marks in my boards
4th February 2012, 06:47 PM
harikrishna279

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?

what is the better exam to get seet in germaney for p.g
5th May 2013, 04:13 PM
banacareer

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?

hi,

Princeton university

texax university

MIT university

Maryland university
For MS you need to qualify the GRE exam with the good percentile.

At least score 1400 marks .

so you will be offered 50 % schorlship from your university.

And you can also work there as a part time and earn goos bucks for your daily spending.
3rd June 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

wat s tat GRE exam
25th November 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Could you please suggest how to start vid a gre exam having an aim of studying ms either in Canada or USA vid a BE graduation in telecommunication engineering from vtu university..also telme d approximate fee structure needed to study ms in abroad? Pls suggest...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?