7th February 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which computer course should I prefer in BBA 2nd year?

I am Rosy. Now I am studying BBA 2nd year and I want to do some computer course. What computer course I should prefer and I want to do study for MBA entrance so what all book and subject I should learn. Please Sir help me some good advice.

7th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Which computer course should I prefer in BBA 2nd year?

As far as a computer course is concerned, do not opt to study coding/programming unless and until you are very excited about it or plan to use that skill professionally. The reason being that, it will take a lot of time for you to be properly be able to code but at the same time it won't help your credentials a lot if you want to do an MBA.

The computer course that you could rather opt for are those related to marketing, i.e learn digital marketing. Also, a lot of people won't suggest this but photoshop and film making or video making could be of great help as far as Marketing is concerned. Thus you must surely opt for these courses if you want to go for MBA and especially MBA Marketing.

MBA entrance is not bound to a specific subject ever as the entrance exams are basically aptitude tests and not tests based on knowledge pertaining to a particular subject.
Thus, you should only solve papers and books with various questions in them. There are a few short cuts here and there that you may learn and so it is important to not only buy any book with questions but also one with solutions or else you can buy the answer key to that book.
The books I would recommend are as follows:
1. How to prepare for CAT series by author Arun Sharma, published by TMH.
2. Pearson Guide for CAT by author Nishit Sinha
3. Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Verma
4. Verbal Ability and reading comprehension by Ajay Singh.
You must also refer to previous year papers as well which you can easily find online or through books like:
Face to face for CAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?