15th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I score 80% marks in B.Tech 2nd year exam within two months? Which Books should I prefer studying?

Respected Sir, Now I am pursuing 2nd year B.Tech ECE Branch from Sai Ganapathi College, I want to score above 80% marks in the exam so I want to know how can I score 80% marks in B.Tech 2nd year exam within two months? Which Books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th March 2017, 10:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I score 80% marks in B.Tech 2nd year exam within two months? Which Books should I prefer studying?

Yes, it is possible to score more than 80% marks in two months in second year of Bachelor of Technology. It is very easy to score marks in Bachelor of Technology. What you need to do is to stick to a routine.

>>Do not go through reference books of every subject so as to become master of that subject. Your aim should be to score more marks. As time is very less if you will read various standard books, you will not be able to score good marks.

>>Every university has some regional writers of each subject taught in university or any institute. You can just follow the writers of each individual subject. But last ten years university papers of each subject and solve it carefully. In university exams, 80% questions are repeated.

You just need to present your answers in university exam in neat and clean manner to fetch good marks. Do not leave any question, attempt all questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?