8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do and what I don't to get admission in CA?

I want to do CA but I don't have knowledge about it and also I don't know anything but and I feel good to do coding and to run it but I am literally confused what should I do and what I don't and I also don't know many field what should I do tell me.

9th October 2017, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do and what I don't to get admission in CA?

To get admission for pursuing CA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised board. You have to appear in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) to get admission for pursuing CA course. Once, you have passed CPT examination, you can register for IPCC course and after that, you are eligible to pursue CA course.
10th October 2017, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do and what I don't to get admission in CA?

For CA admission, you need minimum class 12th qualification in any stream. If you have this, then apply for CA CPT registration and be prepared for the exam.

After qualifying CA CPT, you need to enrol yourself into CA IPCC. This will help you to get to the next stage of the CA course. You need to study according to the syllabus and clear all papers along with training to become a CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?