13th March 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course is can do next after 3 years Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

I have just completed my 3 years diploma in industrial electronic. Now i wish to pursue further education. So tell me which course i can do now on the basis of this Diploma qualification?

13th March 2016, 06:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is can do next after 3 years Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Industrial Electronics, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical education board. By qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
13th March 2016, 10:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is can do next after 3 years Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

It is nice to see that you want to pursue higher studies after completion of your diploma course in the field of Industrial Electronics. There are many course options which you can pursue, however, it is recommended you go for B.E/B.Tech course in the field of electronics as this will save your one year (admission through lateral entry scheme), give good job scope and will be easy for you to pursue since you have fundamental knowledge of the domain. However, you can also pursue other domain courses like B.Sc., Mass Communication, Fashion Designing, Certification courses, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?