25th January 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Short term professional courses after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

Hi, I have did diploma in industrial electronics, what type of best short term professional courses in my field or related, can I do after diploma for good job placements?

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  4. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  5. List of short term courses in fashion technology field offered by NIIFT, Mohali?
  6. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  7. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Short term courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  11. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  12. Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation
  13. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  14. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  15. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  16. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  18. What are the short term courses or diploma courses that can be done after doing MBBS?
7th April 2015, 02:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Short term professional courses after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have did diploma in industrial electronics, what type of best short term professional courses in my field or related, can I do after diploma for good job placements?
Well, it is good to see that you are interested to do a Short term professional course after completing a Diploma in Industrial Electronics. It is always recommended that you can join in Technical related short term course based on your specialization, so that you can easily find jobs. You can join in NIIT, which offers so many short term courses. Here, I have listed you the short term course, which is offered by NIIT.

- Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Post Graduate Certificate In Business Analytic
- Information Management in Analytics (IMA)
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Desktop Hardware & Software

Please, click to get more details regarding job placement in NIIT - NIIT JOB PLANCEMENT

Official website - http://www.niit.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?