13th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after diploma in industrial electronics?

What can I do after Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Please tell me teh further options

28th September 2011, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in industrial electronics?

After finishing in the diploma in industrial electronics you have several options. You can enter in to the graduation course B.Tech directly through lateral entry. For that you need to attend the entrance exams for lateral entry scheme. After you complete in B.Tech you have higher career avenues and even go in for a post graduation and also PhD. A B Tech degree may qualify you to appear for many competitive examinations for jobs in the government sector also.
19th December 2011, 01:33 PM
sandeep vhonkhande

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in industrial electronics?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1038289]What can I do after Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?