22nd December 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Which course to choose after intermediate for joining JJ College for Painting?

I have completed my 12th in month of July. Now I want to take admission in J J college. I have passed intermediate exam with C grade. Which course I will have to choose now for painting? and what is process to take admission?

22nd December 2017, 07:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after intermediate for joining JJ College for Painting?

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of 12th Class. Some of the courses that are available are,

>> Bachelor of Fine Arts in Applied Arts

>> Bachelor of Arts in Drawing and Painting (Hons)

>> BFA in Painting

>> BA in Painting

Some of the other courses available are, Certificate courses in Painting, Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Diploma courses in Painting..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, JJ Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai offers these Drawing and Painting courses.

Click here for More Details

Ph. No: 022 2262 1652

Click here for Admission Procedure
23rd December 2017, 05:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after intermediate for joining JJ College for Painting?

Since, you have completed your class 12th examination, you can apply for various Bachelors degree course based on your qualification.

Below I have mentioned some of the courses which you can opt after the completion of class 12th.

BA in Painting
BFA in Applied Arts
BA in Drawing and painting
BFA in Painting etc.

Candidates must have to download the application form from the official website of the Institution. Submit the application form with the necessary documents required. Admission is based on the marks scored in class 12th examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?