18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA(Painting) admission in Rahini College of Arts & Design?

Hello friends, I want to join Rahini College of Arts and Design for studying BA in Painting course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

21st May 2018, 04:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Painting) admission in Rahini College of Arts & Design?

Let me tell you that there is no any special criteria required to get admission.
If you want to get admission in BA in Painting in Rahini College of Arts then you must have passed Intermediate in any of the stream. You have all your documents needed in admission and it should be original. Duplicate documents are not accepted.
Any special age criteria is not mentioned or declared by the college to get admission. You can get admission after qualifying entrance exam conducted by college itself. You can also get admission directly.
22nd May 2018, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA(Painting) admission in Rahini College of Arts & Design?

You need to have class 12th qualification in any stream to become eligible for BA(Painting) admission at Rahini college of arts and design. Cut off for admission will be on the basis of your class 12th marks.

Some college prefer candidates with arts stream, but most of them won't have any issues with the stream, that you have studied in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?