6th September 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose in Masters to study in Abroad being a Bachelor of Fine Arts(Painting) student?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting in India. After my Graduation I want to do Masters in Abroad. Can you tell me where should I go and which course I should opt in Masters?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  2. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  3. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  4. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  5. What all exams I need to complete to do Masters in Optometry in abroad?
  6. Which field to choose in masters to become a Chip Designer after B.E ECE? Should I prefer India or Abroad?
  7. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  9. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  10. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  11. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  13. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  14. Possibility to study Masters in Economics in Abroad through GRE for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  15. Can I study Bachelor degree in Animation in Abroad being a diploma student?
  16. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  18. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?