22nd December 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I have my graduation complete in one year from IGNOU?

Can I have my graduation complete in one year from IGNOU? Please tell me and help me. I have passed B.Com from university of Rajasthan but second year one paper of IT is due in 2010. But it is not completed.I want graduation. Contact 9785484687.

22nd December 2017, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I have my graduation complete in one year from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I have my graduation complete in one year from IGNOU? Please tell me and help me. I have passed B.Com from university of Rajasthan but second year one paper of IT is due in 2010. But it is not completed.I want graduation. Contact 9785484687.

Sorry, it is not possible to complete graduation in one year from IGNOU. Minimum duration of the graduation course is three years in IGNOU. You should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations or BPP to study BA from IGNOU. You cannot complete graduation in any university in one year duration. Minimum duration of the graduate degree is three years in any university recognized by UGC. Therefore, it is not possible to complete graduation in one year from IGNOU.
22nd December 2017, 02:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, as per the eligibility criteria it is not possible to complete your graduation in just one year from IGNOU. Either you complete your graduation from IGNOU University or any other regular University the duration of the graduation is 3 years.
22nd December 2017, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no one year graduation available anywhere. You need to spend at least 3 years to complete a degree and in case of lateral entry only 2 years required.

Hence, if you have any backlog, then clear it to complete your degree. IGNOU doesn't have any shortcut facility to complete degree.
23rd December 2017, 04:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you cannot complete your Graduation in one year as there is no such provision of it. In order to complete your Bachelors degree form IGNOU, the minimum time duration you will require is of 3 years. Before that, you cannot complete your bachelors degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree course from IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?