18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BCom in Stella Maris College?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BCom course as well as the course duration of BCom which is available in Stella Maris College? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

14th May 2018, 04:20 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BCom in Stella Maris College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BCom course as well as the course duration of BCom which is available in Stella Maris College? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

The course duration of the BCom course in Stella Maris College is three years (Six semesters). The fee details of BCom course in Stella Maris College are not available on the college’s official website. Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details. The BCom course in Stella Maris College offered under aided section – Shift I (from 7.50 am to 12.50 pm) and self financing section – Shift II (from 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm). The fee for the aided section and self financing sections are varied.
15th May 2018, 12:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of B.Com in Stella Maris College is 3 years long. Candidate must have passed 12th examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue B.Com in Stella Maris College.
Total fees expanses for this course in Stella Maris College is around 90,000 Rs.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Short answer
17th May 2018, 10:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The duration of B.Com in Stella Maris College, is 3 years long. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for the course.

The course fee of B.Com in Stella Maris College, ranges from Rs. 29,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?