23rd January 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course other than MBBS involves Human rather Plants?

I have score 50% in my 12th board exam in pcb and i am interested i human side not plants. so except mbbs what should i do further which include human insteade of plants or any esle. biotech or bpharma or microbiology bsc or any esle.

25th February 2014, 09:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course other than MBBS involves Human rather Plants?

Medical sector is a good growing field ,where there are many number of career opportunities.There are many courses available after 12th class.So you may go for the follwoing courses which you like other than MBBS.Since there are many medical courses after 12th,you have many choice in choosing the right option.The following courses other than MBBS has bright future.

They are,
@ Bachelor of homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
@ Bachelor of Dental Surgery
@ Bachelor of Ayurvedic,Medicine and Surgery
@ Bachelor of Pharmacy
@ Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
@ Doctor of Medicine and more.

For doing all the above courses the minimum educational qualification is 12th class.There is another course as B.Sc Graduation.Most of the companies offers the candidates with this course.If you interested and as you are not willing to go for the MBBS you can go for this course.There are even some paramedical courses such as Medical laboratory,Radiography,Optometry and more.

You may then find the Technician jobs in the Hospitals.If you want to make your career in Homeopathy you can go for the BHMS degree.An BDS is also a good great course which is ofthe total 5 year courses.It generally includes 1 years of Internship and 4 years degree course.To be eligible for all the above courses you must have completed your 12th from the various subjects such as Biology ,Chemistry and Physics subjects.As you are not willing to go for MBBS,the other courses are given which offers good number of career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?