13th January 2012, 09:56 PM
haribharathi

Which field has more scope, Research or Teaching?

hi! i m studying in 11th standard. i want to pursue genetic engineering.in which field does it have good scope. in research or teaching?does it have good scope in India?

7th May 2012, 06:54 PM
simond

Thumbs up Re: Which field has more scope, Research or Teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haribharathi View Post
hi! i m studying in 11th standard. i want to pursue genetic engineering.in which field does it have good scope. in research or teaching?does it have good scope in India?
well..i think if you are an indian then you must think about indian research centres.And i think there is more scope in research rather than teaching
7th May 2012, 06:54 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Which field has more scope, Research or Teaching?

Though at first glance, it may seem as though the scope and limitations of research would be the same; however, they are actually quite different. The scope of research is the areas covered in the research. This part of the research paper you will tell exactly what was done and where the information that was used specifically came from.The type of information that would be included in the scope
7th May 2012, 06:56 PM
rati23dec

Depending on the subject, the scope can be large or small, as there are different materials available for different projects.The limitations, also known as the bounds, is the cease of the scope of studies. When enough information has been gathered from a scope of a study, the individual who is doing the project may "wrap up" the information once a conclusion can be formed. Projects with too much information may bore or overwhelm the audience and cause the project to be ineffective due to the lack of information retained.For example, the scope would be something such as a person gathering information from children between the ages of five years of age to 18 years of age. The information could be used for several purposes, such as for school record keeping.The limitations of this study would include the decision to not gather information from students from college and up.
7th May 2012, 06:56 PM
edr_fdr

Though at first glance, it may seem as though the scope and limitations of research would be the same; however, they are actually quite different. The scope of research is the areas covered in the research. This part of the research paper you will tell exactly what was done and where the information that was used specifically came from.The type of information that would be included in the scope Read more.... of a research project would include facts and theories about the subject of the project. Depending on the subject, the scope can be large or small, as there are different materials available for different projects.The limitations, also known as the bounds, is the cease of the scope of studies. When enough information has been gathered from a scope of a study, the individual who is doing the project may "wrap up" the information once a conclusion can be formed. Projects with too much information may bore or overwhelm the audience and cause the project to be ineffective due to the lack of information retained.For example, the scope would be something such as a person gathering information from children between the ages of five years of age to 18 years of age. The information could be used for several purposes, such as for school record keeping.The limitations of this study would include the decision to not gather information from students from college and up. The information for school record keeping would not include those who have already graduated high school; therefore, information collected from college students and beyond would be irrelevant.Every research project includes scopes and limitations of the material being researched. With out these two factors, the reports would be meaningless and drone on for a length of time, and would not benefit any one in the long run. For more information, please see
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?