3rd August 2011, 02:10 PM
cool soham

Will the Genetic Engineering be a good career option?

Is Genetic Engineering a good career option???? i came to know that there are good number of jobs in this field

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  3. Career options in Genetic Engineering? Can we get a good package in this field? Can I do it after 12th? What is the procedure for it?
  4. Will Genetics engineering be good for my career? From where should I do M.Tech in genetic engineering?
  5. Is genetic engineering a good option? I have passed 12th
  6. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  7. Is MS in Nanotechnology or MS in Genetic Engineering a good option to go for after B.Tech in Biotech?
  8. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  9. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  10. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  11. Is Maths compulsory for Genetic engineering? What is Modus Operandi? -- [New]
  12. Is St Anthony College in Shillong a good institute for doing MSc Biotechnology? Is Biotechnology or Genetic science a good career option?
  13. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  14. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
  15. Is Mathematics necessary for genetic engineering? I am a BIPC student
  16. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
30th September 2011, 03:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the Genetic Engineering be a good career option?

Yes genetic engineering is certainly a good option which you can opt for. You have not specified what your qualification is. If you have completed your 12th class with science as the major subject you can join for the graduation course in genetic engineering. The job opportunities in this area are increasing. Genetic engineers mainly find in job opportunities in pharmaceutical industries, agricultural field, medical field etc. They also have immense opportunities in the research and development field.
31st December 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the Genetic Engineering be a good career option?

sir does genetic engg have a good scope in the future?...i am going to complete my 12th std and i currently need to know about that for filling up the application form..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?