6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of BBA in Banking and Finance of Dr. KN Modi University? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?
  2. Admission criteria to study BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?
  3. Fee expenses of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MS(Investment & Finance) in Middlesex University for Indian students? Detailed course structure?
  5. Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?
  6. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  7. Fee structure of government seat in KN Modi College in Meerut?
  8. What is the exam date of MBA finance?
  9. Fee structure for MBA finance in Amity University, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA finance in Mumbai, Bangalore
  12. Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  13. Course structure and duration of Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  14. How can my soon get admission in St. Teresa school in Modi Nagar after class 10th?
  15. Can I change the university from UPTU to UP university in IInd year? I am doing B.Tech in ECE stream
  16. Details about banking course fees?
  17. Recruitment of railway board after passing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Modi Institute of Technology?
  18. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
9th August 2018, 04:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?

Course structure for BBA in Banking and Finance in Dr. KN Modi University are as follows:-

Year I-
Principles of Management
Organizational Behaviour
Business Environment
Legal Systems in Business
Business Statistics

Year II-
Banking, theory law and practices
Operational Research
Business Taxation
Practical Auditing
Human Resource Management

Year III-
Investment Management
International Banking
Marketing of Business Services
Technology in Banking Financial Management
Business Ethics and Values
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?