25th April 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?

Hello Sir, I want to do Master of Applied Finance course from Victoria University of Willington. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  2. Can I study Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria University of Willington being a BBA(Finance) student?
  3. Is campus interview available for Master of Applied Finance students in Victoria University of Willington?
  4. Entrance exams to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington? Structure of this course?
  6. Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  9. Admission procedure to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  10. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
  11. Course structure & duration of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  12. Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  13. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should be taken after completing BSc Maths?
  15. Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?
  16. Course structure and duration of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [New]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  18. Course structure and duration of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
29th August 2018, 03:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?

Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington is course duration of 3*trimesters. It is a full time as well as part time course.
Master of Applied Finance comprises of two core courses of 180 points which is mentioned below.

Global Capital Markets (MMAF 510)

Corporate Finance (MMAF 502)

It Includes further courses to worth 140 points from*MMAF 502-550

In order to know more details regarding course structure, you should visit the below mentioned link.

https://www.victoria.ac.nz/explore/p...rnational=true
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?