25th August 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) course which is available in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

3rd October 2018, 09:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara?

BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) offered in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara is course duration of 3 years. Course structure are as follows.

Year 1 courses
------------------------
Principles of Management

Introduction to Hospitality Management

Principles and Practices of Tourism

Basic of Food Production

Introduction to Front Office Management

Communication Skill

Practicals

Year 2 courses
------------------------
Housekeeping and Accommodation Management

Food Production Technique

Marketing Management

Food and Beverage Services

Industrial Training

Year 3 courses
------------------------
Food and Beverage Management

Sales Management

Advance Housekeeping

Human Resource Management

Services Marketing

Practicals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?