13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Nursing) seats are available in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing for BSc(Nursing) course? I want to join this college for studying BSc(Nursing). So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

18th February 2019, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Nursing) seats are available in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Total number of BSc(Nursing) seats available in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing is 100 (Hundred). Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCBE) subjects with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in PCBE and pass in each subject from a recognized board are eligible to pursue BSc(Nursing) course in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing. Candidates Appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for admission.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://smu.edu.in/smu/admission/smi...dmissions.html
19th February 2019, 03:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Nursing) seats are available in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing for BSc(Nursing) course? I want to join this college for studying BSc(Nursing). So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing offers the following programs:

BSc Nursing – 100 seats

MSc Nursing – 25 seats

Duration of the BSc Nursing course is four years and students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the BSc Nursing in Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?