18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Visual Arts course in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?

Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Visual Arts from Institute of Visual and Performing Arts. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindy tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Bachelor of Visual Arts seats are available in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  2. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  3. Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  5. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  6. How to study further and earn money being a Visual Arts undergraduate student?
  7. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does Jadavpur University offer a course in bachelor of Arts or Business of fine arts or visual arts?
  9. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  11. Difference between BFA in visual arts and BFA in applied arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Jadavpur University provide a course in bachelor of Arts or business of Fine Arts of Visual Arts
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune? -- [New]
  14. Details about diploma course in Kerala university?
  15. When the admission form of Bachelor of Visual Arts course will be available at Viswa Bharati University?
  16. Can I study MFA after completing B.A.(Visual Arts)?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th? I am interested in Animation or computer graphics
  18. Marks required to join Viscom?
15th May 2021, 06:20 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Visual Arts course in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?

No, There is no entrance exam available for Bachelor of Visual Arts course in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university only.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.

Don't go for any other entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?