30th April 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc(Instrumentation) from Kakatiya University. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Hindi) in Kakatiya University through correspondence
  2. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Instrumentation) admission in Kakatiya University? -- [New]
  4. Details about M.Phil in KU Warangal?
  5. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed in Distance learning mode after M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges under Kakatiya University in Jagtial, Telangana?
  8. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  9. What is the last date of application for M.Sc in Kakatiya University? How can I apply for it online?
  10. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  11. How many BSc(Instrumentation) seats are available in Kakatiya University?
  12. Which are the subjects in integrated MSc chemistry in KU?
  13. Universities that offer M.Phil risk management(Financial Services) long distance program?
  14. Procedure for registration for LLB course in Kakatiya University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  16. Possibility to get admission in Kakatiya University? I have scored 468 rank in PGECET Pharmacy stream
  17. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  18. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
14th July 2019, 11:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?

B.Sc. Instrumentation or Bachelor of Science in Instrumentation is an undergraduate Instrumentation Engineering course. The candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 50% from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance so you should score good marks in the entrance which is conducted by the university. For the application process, you should visit the official website of Kakatiya University and fill the application form according to the given instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?