20th July 2016, 06:35 PM
ASHOKORL

Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?

Dear Sir,
I want to do B.Sc(Forestry) from Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences. So, I want to know about the fee structure and also the hostel expenses for this course in this institute. Will you please tell me about the hostel expenses and fee structure? Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  2. Which college is best for me after scoring 5932 in General
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  4. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agronomy) with JRF? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  6. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  7. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  8. Fee expenses of MBBS per annum in KIIT University?
  9. Fee structure of B.Tech course at Silicon Institute of Technology?
  10. Can I get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 15251 rank and 95% in inter?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in Shaits Allahabad for B.Sc Biotech after taking 69 rank in the Shaits UG entrance exam?
  12. What is the fees for MCA students per year?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.+LLB course in BLS Institute of Technology Management? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.e course? What is the semester fee, hostel charge and boarding expenses?
  16. Fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology alongwith University and Hostel fee?
  17. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  18. Is it easy to get Ag BSc seat? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2016, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?

Details regarding fee structure of B.Sc. (Forestry) and hostel expenses in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences are mentioned below :-

--> 1st to 7th semesters :- Rs. 43000/- per semester

--> 8th Semester :- Rs. 50000/- per semester (including Rs. 7000/- for stay in Forestry)

Hostel Fee :- Rs. 20000/- per year
Refundable Security Deposit :- Rs. 5,000/-
Mess Fee :- Rs. 2000/- for Vegetarian and Rs. 2500/- for non-vegetarian per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?