12th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course which is available in Institute for Anna Science and Management College? I am planning to do this course in this college. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  6. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in Anna Science and Management College?
  7. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  8. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  10. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?
  12. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  13. Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College? Duration of this course?
  14. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  15. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course with low fee expenses
  16. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  18. Which is the best college in Aurangabad for pursuing Hotel Management course? What is the fee structure of the College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?