28th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course which is available in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses also so that I can get admission and study this BE course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats are available in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  3. Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  6. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  8. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  9. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  11. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  12. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Hotel Management in Kolkata
  14. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission after scoring 11373 in JEE? In which IHM college can I get?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  17. Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?
  18. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
3rd August 2018, 02:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Hospitality & Hotel Administration is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is a 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the institution named JET and the institution also gives direct admission based on the JEE exam.
Either you need to attend JEE exam or JET exam and qualify in merit for getting admission into the institution.

The fee structure is different for every course. For B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration the fess will vary around INR 1.5 Lakhs - 2.5 Lakhs per year.

For detailed information visit the official website of Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?