19th October 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Courses after 12th PCB expect Medical stream?

I have done class 12 with PCB. PLZ TELL ME D COURSES TO PURSUE WITH AFTER 12 FOR A GOOD CAREER EXCEPT MEDICAL STREAM

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect a medical seat after scoring 99 in PCB in KCET Medical with 3323 rank?
  2. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  3. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  4. Can I expect a good medical seat after scoring 99 in PCB and 3323 rank in KCET medical?
  5. Information about medical courses? I have passed 12th with PCB
  6. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  7. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th?
  8. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  9. Am I eligible for MBBS and BHMS after scoring 53% in 12th boards and 53% in PCB? Which all medical courses am I eligible for?
  10. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
  11. Which are the courses available after 12th for PCB student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get into a stream of Law after passing 12th? I am a medical student with PCB
  13. How to change PCM to PCB after 12th?
  14. Career opportunities in medical stream after passing 12th PCM? Which are the fields in medical other then MBBS and BDS?
  15. Which courses can I opt after choosing Non Medical stream?
  16. Career scope after completion of BDS course?
  17. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required
  18. Best courses with low fees after 12th with both medical and non-medical stream?
19th October 2014, 04:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after 12th PCB expect Medical stream?

There are many options in different fields after the completion of intermediate with PCB subjects.
1.B.Tech(Bio tech)

2.B.Tech(Agri)

3.B.Sc(MLT)

4.B.SC(Bio-Tech)

5.B.Sc(micro biology)

6.B.Sc(physics)

7.B.Sc(Maths)

8.B.Sc(statistics)

9.B.Sc(computers)

10.BDS

11.BSc

12.BBA

13.BCA

You can go for any of the above courses to better career, if you are not interested in Medical stream
19th October 2014, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have many options other than MBBS, if you have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Just make sure whatever course you opt for is pursued from a reputed college. Admission in top colleges is based on merit and you have to appear for entrance exam. Those with good rank get admission easily in top colleges.

1. Zoology
2. Botany
3. Bio-Chemistry
4. Biotechnology
5. Microbiology
6. Genetics
7. Nursing
8. Optometry
9. D.Pharma
10. B.Pharma
11. BDS
12. Veterinary
13. Genetics
14. Medical representative
15. Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
16. B.P.T. (Bachelor in Physiotherapy)
17. B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
18. B.M.R.Sc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science)
19th October 2014, 10:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done class 12 with PCB. PLZ TELL ME D COURSES TO PURSUE WITH AFTER 12 FOR A GOOD CAREER EXCEPT MEDICAL STREAM
If you have completed 12th standard with PCB subjects then the options are,
  1. BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
  2. BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
  3. BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
  4. BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)
  5. B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
  6. B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology
  7. BE in Environmental Engineering
  8. BSc course ( Bachelor of Science)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?