23rd February 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Which field I need to opt for taking Graduation in aviation to become a commercial pilot?

Now i'm in 12th class ....i want to be an commercial pilot in my life...but first complete my Graduation degree in aviation related fields .... in which field i do my graduation in aviation related fields which helps in commercial pilot ......?

6th March 2015, 12:45 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which field I need to opt for taking Graduation in aviation to become a commercial pilot?

It is almost true that some necessary requirements needed before you are going to join the pilot training schools.
You should choose an aeronautical engineer or aerospace engineer as your stream to become a commercial pilot.

Here is the list of basic eligibility to join as aeronautical engineer:
You should have completed the 10+2 years of education with physics, chemistry and mathematics as your major subjects.
You must have scored 50 % of marks.
Physical fitness is extremely important throughout your career.
There are several pilot training schools are available in India to offer best pilot training courses. But the training fees of those academies will vary according to the facilities and infrastructure provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?