13th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech student can attempt KCET 2016 to get admission in Medical courses?

Sir, can i attempt for kcet 2016 to pursue medical courses though i got admission into an engineering college through kcet itself and its my 1st year right now? If yes do we have to pay the entire course fee for the present college before leaving?
Thank you.

13th January 2016, 11:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech student can attempt KCET 2016 to get admission in Medical courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can i attempt for kcet 2016 to pursue medical courses though i got admission into an engineering college through kcet itself and its my 1st year right now? If yes do we have to pay the entire course fee for the present college before leaving?
Thank you.
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for KCET 2016 exam.

Eligibility criteria for KCET 2016 exam:-

Candidates must have Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Electronics / Computer Science/ Biology as an optional/ Main subject.

They should attain a minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 for general category (40% for SC, ST, Category-1 and OBC).

Note:-

Applicants should have passed 11th and 12th exam from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Government and one of their parents should also have studied in Karnataka for at least 7 years.
13th January 2016, 11:46 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Tech student can attempt KCET 2016 to get admission in Medical courses?

-> Yes you can attempt Kcet 2016 , but complete process of applying and preparing for it .
-> Probably there is a chance that your college management might asks you to pay them entire graduation fee , but no problem you won't pay as it not fair according to sources .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?