9th March 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th PCMB and JEE Main to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering)?

Hello,
I am in 12th standard and I want to become a Petroleum Engineer. So how many marks is needed in 12th PCMB and in JEE Main to do B.E. in Petroleum Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Arch course?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  14. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE as well as in JEE Main to get admission in IIEST?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2016, 04:24 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th PCMB and JEE Main to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering)?

At 12th level you should try to score at least 50% in aggregate as well as in PCM. However, there is no such cut-off marks determined for JEE(Main) to great admission in B.E in Petroleum Engineering. The cut-off does keeps on changing every year. The best solution t it is to try to score as well as possible in your 12th and JEE(Main).
14th March 2016, 08:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th PCMB and JEE Main to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering)?

You can score as well as possible in JEE(Main) to get yourself into any good college to pursue the above mentioned course. However, in your 12th you should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate to get into good college late on. The minimum eligibility to pursue the course is however to just pass in 12th boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?