23rd April 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?

Hello,
Can somebody please tell me how much
marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam for admission?
What is total fee expenses for direct admission?
Kindly tell me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  2. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 167/240 in MBBS entrance? What was the cutoff marks of last year?
  3. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  4. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Manipal University for unreserved category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  6. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  7. Required cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for MBBS?
  8. What is the cutoff marks and rank required for MBBS entrance exam in manipal university?
  9. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  10. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  11. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  13. Is there any chance for me to get admission for MBBS having scored 147 out of 240 in MBBS Entrance Exam of Manipal University?
  14. MBBS admission in Manipal is possible with 104 marks in ENAT 2015?
  15. What is the cutoff marks to get admission after scoring 116/240 in manipal online test? Is there any capitation fee?
  16. Minimum fee structure required for direct admission in MBBS course in India?
  17. Which college will I get for engineering after diploma with 86%?
  18. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
24th April 2015, 08:03 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?

It is difficult to tell you the exact cutoff marks as it differs for each year, it is estimated on the number of student applied for the MBBS course.
It is difficult to say you the exact course fee, but the estimated course fee is around 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 Rs.
24th April 2015, 01:25 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can somebody please tell me how much
marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam for admission?
What is total fee expenses for direct admission?
Kindly tell me regarding this.

Admission to MBBS/Dentistry course:-

To get admission in MBBS and Dental courses of Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Manipal you have to score good marks in Manipal Medical Entrance Exam.

As per previous years cutoffs scoring anywhere above 130/200 will be a safe play. However the admission cutoff will highly depend on various factors like intake, applicants, previous year cutoffs, difficulty level of paper. If you are OBC/SC/ST the cutoff will be 10% lesser than the general cutoff for example if the general cutoff is 50% then for candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC the cutoff will be 40%

And also it will depend on the difficulty level of the examination, so don’t take any score which is available online as granted till the institute itself declares the official cutoff for admissions.

General fee for MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is Rs. 34,22,000/-
24th April 2015, 04:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?

The cutoff marks required to get MBBS admission in Manipal university changes every year, by considering various factors like availability of seats, number of applicants and difficulty level in the entrance examination. So, we can know the exact cutoff only after an official announcement from university officials. But, we can tell you that, if you can get above 160 marks, you will have a chance to get MBBS admission in Manipal university.

Total fee Expenses:-
The total expenses to pursue MBBS course in Manipal university, will be 3,767,000. you can pay these fees in installments.

Ist Installment - Rs.845,000

II Installment - Rs.835,000

III Installment - Rs.835,000

IV Installment - Rs.835,000

V Installment - Rs.417,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?