6th May 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?

I have done my 12th with biology and i want to take direct admission in amu for mbbs. I am from moradabad, u.p. So plz tell me the procedure and total fees structure for thi

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  2. Will I get direct admission with low fee structure to study MBBS/BDS in AMU, Jamia Hamdard or in any college of Delhi?
  3. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  4. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  5. Procedure for direct admission for MBBS course at AMU?
  6. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  8. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  9. How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?
  10. Process of MBA admission in AMU? What is the fee structure of MBA admission in AMU? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  12. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  13. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  15. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  17. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
21st July 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?

dear sir i want to get direct admission in amu mbbs what is the procedure?
19th February 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?

how can i get direct admission in medical college for MBBS course for low fee?
16th July 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

My son is studing XIIstd in tamilnadu he has taken 'A' GROUP and he is interested in studing medicine so, Procedure for direct admission for MBBS in AIIM college and fee structure of it?
10th April 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

My son is studing XIIstd in tamilnadu he has taken 'A' GROUP and he is interested in studing medicine so, Procedure for direct admission for MBBS in AIIM college and fee structure of it?
10th May 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me how I get direct admission in MBBS in haryana without donation ?
11th August 2014, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

I,ve want to direct admission for mbbs in amu.....plss tell me it is possible or not
5th September 2014, 05:31 PM

Default Re: mbbs admission for 2015 session

Tell me how I can get direct admission in MBBS in haryana without donation for the year 2015-2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?