22nd June 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fillup JEE Main form and exam date? What are the subjects and syllabus for JEE Main?

Hello,
I want to sit in JEE Main exam. When will be the JEE Main form out and when will be exam conduct? What is the syllabus and subjects of JEE Main? Please tell me I want to creak JEE Main in one time.

23rd June 2016, 06:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fillup JEE Main form and exam date? What are the subjects and syllabus for JEE Main?

Here, I have attached a file regarding the details of JEE(Main) exam date and syllabus and more. Kindly download the attachment and use avail the information enquired.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEEMain2016Bulletin.pdf(4.72 MB, 45 views)
23rd June 2016, 08:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fillup JEE Main form and exam date? What are the subjects and syllabus for JEE Main?

JEE Main is one of the top level examinations of India. JEE is a second stage examination conducted by CBSE Board. Interested candidate can get admission in NITs, IITs and other institutions through JEE Mains Examination.

* The application Form will be available from 1st week of December.
* The last date of the application will be on last week of December.

Mostly the JEE Main Exam will be held in the month of April.

Syllabus For Paper-I

Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry

Syllabus For Paper-II

Aptitude Test.
24th June 2016, 11:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The JEE Main examination notification will be generally released in the month of November every year. The online application process starts in the month of December and ends in January. So, you can apply for JEE Main 2017 examination in December 2016 once, the examination and application dates are released by CBSE in JEE Main examination notification.

You need to prepare Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects for JEE Main examination. You can find JEE Main examination complete syllabus at http://jeemain.nic.in/WebInfo/pdf/JE...16Bulletin.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?