7th August 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in MHCET to secure an MBBS admission in a Government college?

Hi friends, I want to get a seat for an MBBS program in a Government college. I belong to Maharashtra and I want to get a seat through MHCET. Kindly tell me what rank I have to secure in this entrance test for getting seat in a Government college?

15th August 2020, 06:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in MHCET to secure an MBBS admission in a Government college?

Admission in MBBS course is on the basis of NEET examination conducted by NTA.

So, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination for admission in any government or private colleges.

You are not eligible to get admission in the course on the basis of MHCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?