12th August 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college or university which provides Bachelor degree online?

I am an electrical technician and i finished my diploma in 2009 at jubail industrial college in saudi arabia,now Im trying to continue to get bachelor degree online. is there any college or university that give a bahcelor degree online?

15th August 2014, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any college or university which provides Bachelor degree online?

In India there are many open Universities which provide bachelor degree in correspondence mode. But you have to appear for examination at the designated exam center to pass the exam and get the degree.

These open universities are recognized and Graduation degree will be accepted everywhere. There is no problem in getting a degree in correspondence mode. So, if you are interested in pursuing Graduation then you can surely apply for it. Some of the open Universities in India which provide Degree courses are given below.

• IGNOU
• Delhi University
• Karnataka State Open University
• Kurukshetra University
• Jawaharlal Nehru University
• Osmania University
• Calicut University
• Jadavpur University
• Banaras Hindu University

These are some of the popular universities and there are many others too. So, if you feel the need of a Graduation degree then surely doors are open for you.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
19th August 2014, 05:16 PM
peterhillford

Default Re: Is there any college or university which provides Bachelor degree online?

There are many universities present online in different regions of the world that can help students in which can be helpful for them in getting online bachelors degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?