21st October 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about scope of studying B.Sc(Anthropology)?

Hello Sir,
Can you please provide me the details of the course named B.Sc(Anthropology)? What is the scope of studying this course? Please help me to know about this.

22nd November 2015, 11:54 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about scope of studying B.Sc(Anthropology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you please provide me the details of the course named B.Sc(Anthropology)? What is the scope of studying this course? Please help me to know about this.

B.Sc Anthropology is the study of humanity.

Anthropology is the study of human kind like human societies, cultures and their developments.

The aspirant can pursue his career in research organisations like WHO, UNESCO and UNICEF.

The aspirant can find a job in corporate in the HR department.

The aspirant can also work in museums, art galleries and libraries.

The aspirant can also work in criminal investigating departments and forensic science departments.

The aspirant can also work as teachers or lecturers.

The eligibility to study the course is 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics.

The duration of the course is 3 years.

The course is available in many colleges/universities across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?