13th September 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology

Hello, my name is aditya sarkar and am currently doing b.sc in anthropology 3rd year. I have a combination of botany and zoology with anthropology. I wish to study underwater archaeology, am i eligible to study it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  2. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Anthropology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology?
  4. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  5. DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Physical Anthropology) in ISI, Kolkata if completed B.Sc in Biological Anthropology?
  7. Is there any provision for joining as Visiting Professor in Anthropology anywhere in world?
  8. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
  10. Career in Anthropology? where can I take admission for anthropology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?
  12. Can i study Forensic Anthropology after M.Sc. in Biological Anthropology?
  13. Which course has better scope between Chemistry and Anthropology in Ph.D? Job opportunities of Ph.D Forensic Anthropology?
  14. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  15. Which stream to choose in B.Sc for MBBS? Are Biomedicals or Anthropology students eligible for pre medical entrance?
  16. Is it possible to for me to do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc in Anthropology?
  17. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
  18. How to apply for BSc in Anthropology in Pune University? Is it the right choice to do BSc Geology?
18th September 2015, 04:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology

Yes, you are eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology.

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in relevant stream of graduation.
There is no age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?